1) Sales Consultant
If you are a self-motivated, goal driven competitive salesperson then this is the perfect opportunity for you. Patterson Nissan in Longview, TX is looking to the best sales professionals in the industry to join our award winning team. We have 3-5 openings now. We sell well over 200 cars per month and offer paid training, paid vacations and full benefits.
As a Patterson Nissan sales consultant you will be responsible for developing and maintaining customer accounts and providing customers with the knowledge they need to make an informed decision regarding the vehicle they are considering. You will have access to the highest quality manufacturer training in the industry.
Our sales team consists of dozens of professional men and women. The sales team is one of the fastest growing areas in the company. With the strategic decision to focus on new and returning customers; we are increasing our staff to support the overwhelming number of customers waiting to be serviced by professional sales executives.
* No previous sales experience necessary
* High School graduate and 21 years of age and older with valid drivers license with satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report
* Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
* Goal oriented and success driven
* Negotiation skills
* Organizational skills
2) Lube Technician
3) Parts Sales
Looking for the right candidate to join our parts sales department. Prior experience preferred but not necessary.
4) Lube Technician
5) Skilled Technician
Functions as a skilled-level technician who is able to perform diagnoses and repairs in all areas, in addition to being specialized in particular areas of repair.
* Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
* Diagnoses cause of any malfunction and performs repair.
* Communicates with the parts department to obtain the parts required.
* Perform world class inspection of all vehicles to determine if further safety or service work is required or recommended.
* Road test vehicles before repairs to verify customer concerns and after repairs to verify repairs corrected customer concerns
* Participate in manufacturer sponsored training programs, schools and events as required.
* Keep current on manufacturer technical bulletins.
* Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
* Prefer 2 years technician experience in a dealership setting.
* Must be computer literate.
* Strong knowledge of automotive parts, systems, maintenance schedules and repair process.
* Creative problem solving skills.
* Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills with history of providing excellent customer service.
* Must demonstrate strong mechanical aptitude.
* High School Diploma
* Proven knowledge and application of regulated and proper safety protocol.
* Current, valid drivers license with satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report
* ASE certified preferred